Navarre Luxury Homes
6875 Santa Clara Dr. Navarre Fl 32566
ATTENTION! Boaters, Fishermen and Water lovers with over 150’ on East Bay,
I found the perfect home for you, your family and friends.
Watch the video and don’t miss the photos.
You won't find another home like this one in Navarre Fl. The owner is a home contractor and completely didn’t miss any upgrades. This meticulously well-kept home is built to last forever with YTONG concrete block. YTONG block is an environmentally friendly, lightweight concrete block that is an excellent building material for structure, insulation, is fire proof and mold resistant. Energy efficient with the owner’s bill being less than $200 a month. This luxurious “Spanish Landing” 4 bedroom (possible 5th, office now) and 4 1/2 bath home in Navarre Florida sits on almost an acre piece of property overlooking the captivating Historic East Bay. A newly built boat dock with 60-amp power source and dock lighting with fishing table includes a 5000 lb. boat lift to keep your boat high and dry when not in use makes this the perfect boaters and fisherman's paradise.
- YTONG concrete block home
- R-50 Insulation walls and roof
- New wood grain tile in herringbone pattern in master
- 2 sets of French doors leading to enclosed screen patio
- Wood burning fireplace
- Granite counter tops
- Metal Roof
- Stainless Steel door knobs throughout home
- Security system
- Whole home stereo system
- 10' Ceilings throughout
- Hot Tub
- Water purification system 200' deep well Artisan Well
- 2 A/C units
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Recessed lighting
- Gorgeous cabinets
- Underground pet fencing
- Triple Augmented crown molding
- 5 1/4 baseboards throughout home
- Deep well irrigation system
- Over sized parking for RV
- 2 car garage with high doors
- Beautiful landscaping with large Live Oaks
- Driveway pavers
- NO HOA (voluntary)
- Flood Insurance transferable (verified)
- Attic Storage
- 2nd bedroom has private bath
- Office (could be 5th bedroom)
- Quiet neighborhood
- Owner is contractor and can do anything you'd like to home
Enjoy breathtaking East Bay sunsets with friends and family. Go fishing just 30 minutes from the East Bay to the Gulf of Mexico. This gorgeous home is located just south of I-10 and minutes from Navarre Beach.
You MUST see this home in person to appreciate the true quality and craftsmanship!!