Holley by the Sea
Buyers today have questions on homes for sale in Holley by the Sea Navarre Florida.
Buyers are curious as to why we are the most popular neighborhood in our area.
Holley by the Sea in Navarre Florida is one of the largest and most popular communities in Florida.
With over 5000 homeowners and and a multi-million Recreation Center no wonder this
is the best place to live. Holley by the Sea is in between Fort Walton and Pensacola.
Florida has some of the nation's top schools. Schools here are all rated A+.
Holley by the Sea currently has two primary schools, one middle school,
two intermediate schools and one high school.
As part of Florida’s top notch school system, children who are age 4 by
September 1st are eligible for the state’s free voluntary preschool program. VPK.
Holley by the Sea also has its own homeowner's association.
Residents can get involved in the community and they always have events and schedules all year long.
The Recreation Center is 22K sq. ft., with 2 swimming pool, kiddie pool,
womens and mens locker room with Sauna, gym and aerobics, tennis courts,
and a facility to entertain. The Rec Center also has a park and access to the Santa Rosa Sound
and access to the East Bay.
You can't beat the best place on earth to live is Holley by the Sea.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home in Holley by the Sea give me a call
and allow me to help you buy a home or build a new home in Holley by the Sea Navarre Florida.
- Population: 5,000
- Features multi-million dollar, 45 acre recreation center
- Top rated schools
- 20 miles from Ft. Walton Beach & Pensacola
- 15 miles from Hurlburt Field
- Workout gym
- 8 lighted clay tennis courts
- 3 swimming pools
- Basketball courts
- Baseball field
- Handball courts
- Private Beach
- 9 Campsites
- Swimming lessons
- Game Room
- Aerobics Room
- Water aerobics
- Playground fishing Pier
- Competitive tennis & Swimming teams
- 4 picnic pavilions;
- Large meeting room
Holley Navarre Primary School
- Grades K-2
- 774 Students
Holley-Navarre Intermediate School
- Grades 3-5
- 758 students
Holley Navarre Middle School
- Grades 6-8
- 723 students
Navarre High School
- Grades 9-12
- 1881 students
- Home of the Raiders: Football, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Tennis, Swimming, Cross Country, Track, Soccer, Weightlifting
- Band, JROTC Program, Chorus, Creative Writing, NHS, Theater, Yearbook
- Source: greatschools.org
Holley by the Sea Properties
About the Neighborhood
- For Sale on Navarre Beach
- Why Destin Florida is so beautiful?
- Navarre Beach Marine Science Station and Reef System
- The Highlands of Milton Florida
- Burnt Pine Golf Course
- Condos, Homes and Lots for Sale on Navarre Beach
- Foreclosure Homes in Navarre Florida
- Foreclosures in Gulf Breeze Fl
- Gulf Front Destin Florida
- Holley by the Sea
- Homes for Sale Destin Florida
- Homes for Sale in Hidden Creek Golf Course
- Homes for Sale In Gulf Breeze Florida
- Homes For Sale In Holley by the Sea
- Homes for Sale in Milton Florida
- Homes for Sale in Milton Florida $50K-$150K
- Homes for Sale in Navarre Fl
- Homes For Sale In Palmetto Lake Preserve
- Homes for Sale In Pensacola Florida 32504
- Homes for Sale in Tiger Point Area
- Homes for Sale on Pensacola Beach and Navarre Beach
- Homes for Sale with Pools in Gulf Breeze Fl
- Homes in Navarre with a Swimming Pool
- Lots for Sale in Navarre Fl
- Luxury Homes for Sale in Hidden Creek Golf Course
- Military Cash Back Rewards
- Multi Family Homes for Sale in Gulf Breeze Fl
- Multi Family Homes for Sale in Navarre Fl
- Navarre Beach
- Palmetto Lake Preserve
- Parkers Landing Navarre Florida
- Pensacola Beach condos for sale
- Portafino Condos for sale on Pensacola Beach
- RealVitalzie Program
- Savannah Plantation
- Schools in Navarre Florida
- Sound Haven Townhomes
- Things To Do In Navarre Florida
- Waterfront Homes for Sale in Navarre Florida Area
- What's my home worth in Navarre Florida?
Copyright© 2020 by the Multiple Listing Service of the Pensacola Association of REALTORS®. This information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Subject to verification by all parties. This data is copyrighted and may not be transmitted, retransmitted, copied, framed, repurposed, or altered in any way for any other site, individual and/or purpose without the express written permission of the Multiple Listing Service of the Pensacola Association of REALTORS®. Florida recognizes single and transaction agency relationships. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Any use of search facilities of data on this site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited.