Foreclosure Homes in Navarre Florida
Short sale, foreclosure, bank owned?
What does it all mean?
With all the media coverage on bank owned, foreclosed and short sale homes, real estate can seem like a scary business. But what exactly do all those varying degrees of scary mean? Each type of property sale and transfer of ownership is based on different circumstances and means different things for the lender, the seller and the buyer.
The short sale of a property is intended to prevent foreclosure and bank ownership in the first place. A short sale occurs because the amount the owner owes on the house outweighs the house's value. This can happen for several reasons. If the owner has defaulted on the loan and can no longer make payments, he may wish to make a short sale to avoid foreclosure. Sometimes short sales occur even though the owner is current on his payments; if the home has decreased in value, he may still owe more for the home than it's currently worth. The owner has to work with the lender, and the lender must approve the short sale, because it's the lender who will be losing money. Sometimes, lenders will negotiate to reduce the amount owed or make concessions. Other times, they will hold the owner responsible regardless.
Short sales are often priced lower than comparable sales, and buyers look to short sales for good deals. However, short sales can take months to close, because offers are all contingent on lender approval, not just seller approval. For this same reason, many short sales never close at all, because lenders want to lose the least money possible. Sometimes short sales allow lenders to lose less money than a foreclosure, however, because of the fees associated with foreclosure. Short sales are favorable to borrowers because they don't impact credit scores in the same way foreclosures do, and although they take months to close, they are usually faster and cheaper than foreclosures.
Our office handles short sales, bank owned and foreclosures in Navarre Florida. Call me today to help you and guide you with this process.
Foreclosure Homes in Navarre Florida Properties
- For Sale on Navarre Beach
- Navarre Beach Marine Science Station and Reef System
- Sound Haven Townhomes
- The Highlands of Milton Florida
- Burnt Pine Golf Course
- Condos, Homes and Lots for Sale on Navarre Beach
- Foreclosure Homes in Navarre Florida
- Foreclosures in Gulf Breeze Fl
- Gulf Front Destin Florida
- Holley by the Sea
- Homes and Condos for Sale on Pensacola Beach and Navarre Bea
- Homes for Sale Destin Florida
- Homes for Sale in Hidden Creek Golf Course
- Homes for Sale In Gulf Breeze Florida
- Homes For Sale In Holley by the Sea
- Homes for Sale in Milton Florida
- Homes for Sale in Milton Florida $50K-$150K
- Homes for Sale in Navarre Fl
- Homes For Sale In Palmetto Lake Preserve
- Homes for Sale In Pensacola Florida 32504
- Homes for Sale in Tiger Point Area
- Homes for Sale on Navarre Beach
- Homes for Sale with Pools in Gulf Breeze Fl
- Homes in Navarre with a Swimming Pool
- Lots for Sale in Navarre Fl
- Luxury Homes for Sale in Hidden Creek Golf Course
- Military Cash Back Rewards
- Multi Family Homes for Sale in Gulf Breeze Fl
- Multi Family Homes for Sale in Navarre Fl
- Navarre Beach
- Palmetto Lake Preserve
- Parkers Landing Navarre Florida
- Pensacola Beach condos for sale
- Portafino Condos for sale on Pensacola Beach
- RealVitalzie Program
- Savannah Plantation
- Schools in Navarre Florida
- Things To Do In Navarre Florida
- Waterfront Homes for Sale in Navarre Florida Area
- What's my home worth in Navarre Florida?
- Why Destin Florida is so beautiful?
Copyright© 2020 by the Multiple Listing Service of the Pensacola Association of REALTORS®. This information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Subject to verification by all parties. This data is copyrighted and may not be transmitted, retransmitted, copied, framed, repurposed, or altered in any way for any other site, individual and/or purpose without the express written permission of the Multiple Listing Service of the Pensacola Association of REALTORS®. Florida recognizes single and transaction agency relationships. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Any use of search facilities of data on this site, other than by a consumer looking to purchase real estate, is prohibited.